….MPG Universal are scouring the galaxy for an uber talented and uber experienced Lead Tools Programmer to join forces with one of the most innovative studios of our generation. A studio whose last release was so incredibly revolutionary, that it earned a place in many hearts as one of the most important gaming experiences around so far…
Job Description :
This award winning studio is looking for a Lead Tools programmer in order to set up and manage a team for their tools development for all their projects.
Their internally developed tools are vital for the studios as every department uses these to complete their schedules to the expected high quality this studio produces.
You will manage the Tools team plus you will also be expected to:
– Analyze the needs for an unannounced project for each team and for all future projects.
– Organise all tool development with your guidance on requirements & technical recommendations.
This studio needs a creative lead tools programmer who is passionate about videogames.
– Worked as a senior/lead programmeron tools development for 5+ years.
– Shipped at least one AAA title
– Team leadership experience (3+ years)
– Strong C++ programming skills
– Excellent communication skills coupled with an understanding for the needs of end-users.
– Motivated and work well in a team.
Openings at this studio don’t come along very often, so apply while you can!
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to join a world-class award winning developer.
**For more details or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**