The Division‘s open beta is coming very soon, and you can now pre-load it so that you can jump right in when the servers go live later this week.
Xbox One servers will be switched on February 18 at 1 AM PST / 4 AM EST, while the PS4 and PC versions will be available on February 19 at 4 AM PST / 7 AM EST. Provided it doesn’t get extended, the beta comes to a close on all platforms on Monday, February 22, at 4 AM PST / 7 AM EST.
The Division’s open beta will include all the content from the closed beta as well as an “all-new story mission” called Subway Morgue, during which you’ll encounter the faction known as The Cleaners. Everyone who takes part in the beta will receive a “special in-game reward” for the full game when it arrives on March 8.
If you played The Divison’s closed beta, your progress will not carry over to the open beta. However, you can use the same installation, provided you haven’t already deleted it. For more on everything changing from the closed beta to the open beta, check out the patch notes here.
For more on The Division, check out some stories below.
- The Division PC Version “In Check” With PS4/Xbox One Editions, Dev Says
- The Division Will Include Eye-Tracking Functionality at Launch
- The Division PC Not “Held Back,” Ubisoft Says
- The Division PS4/Xbox One Lets You Change Visual Settings to Improve Frame Rate, Dev Says
- The Division Game vs. Reality Compared in Fan Video
- The Division Free With This Logitech Gaming Keyboard
- The Division Dev Talks About 9/11’s Impact on the Game Universe
- The Division Gets 1TB Xbox One Bundle
- The Division Graphics Mod Makes Game Look Better Than Ever