In our increasingly global gaming world, Dark Souls 3 is a bit of an outlier. The game releases on March 24 in Japan (and we’ve got it pre-loaded and ready to start once it unlocks), but the English version won’t be available until April 12. While you’ll likely see reviews from foreign outlets this week, reviews for the English release of the game are embargoed until 12:01 AM Pacific Time on Monday, April 4, 2016.
An easier breakdown for other major cities translates to:
- 3AM EDT (New York)
- 8AM BST (London)
- 5PM AEST (Australia)
We played through the first hour of the game already, and you can check out our whole preview video series here:
- How Does Dark Souls III Play?
- All the Playable Characters in Dark Souls III
- Starting Weapon Attack Patterns and Arts Techniques
- Warrior Fighting Through Undead Settlement Gameplay
- Sorcerer vs Ludex Gundyr Boss Gameplay
- Warrior vs Curse-Rotted Greatwood Boss Gameplay
- Thief vs Vordt of the Boreal Valley Boss Gameplay
- 5 Things You Should Know About Dark Souls 3
Are you looking forward to watching and reading more about the game, or are you trying to avoid any potential spoilers until you can play it yourself? Let us know in the comments below!