During the Uncovered: Final Fantasy presentation today in Los Angeles, Square Enix unveiled the Deluxe and Collector’s Editions of Final Fantasy XV.
The Deluxe Edition ($89.99) will come with:
- Final Fantasy XV game
- Steelbook case with Yoshitaka Amano art
- Final Fantasy: Kingslaive feature film (which will also be available to stream or download before the game releases)
- Royal Raiment outfit
- Masamune weapon
- Platinum Leviathan recolor for the in-game car
The Ultimate Collector’s Edition ($269.99) will come with everything in the deluxe edition above plus:
- Hardcover 192-page artbook
- A separate set of exclusive steelbook cases featuring the cast of the game
- The Brotherhood anime on disk (which will stream for free over YouTube)
- In-game travel pack
- In-game camera kit
- In-game angler kit
- In-game gourmand set
- Exclusive Play Arts Noctis figurine
Only 30,000 of the ultimate collector’s editions will be made available and they’re an exclusive to the Square Enix Online Store.
Both versions will be available to pre-order starting at 9PM PT tonight.