Alongside the first Incursion, tweaks to crafting, and other changes and additions, The Division‘s big April update introduces several new gear sets. Equipping multiple pieces of a set provides players with a bonus, and while we’ve heard what roles each of these sets is intended for, we now know exactly what those bonuses are.
There are four new sets in all: Striker’s Battlegear, Path of the Nomad, Tactician’s Authority, and Sentry’s Call. The best bonuses are reserved for those wearing four pieces of the same set, which provides you with a talent. But wearing even just two or three pieces also nets an additional effect that should prove helpful.
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) — When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician’s Authority (Talent) — Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) — Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.