Another E3 has come to an end, and while we’re happy to finally finish the week-long marathon of demos, presentations, and stage shows, we’re sad to say goodbye to all of our new videogame friends. Look back with us at the week that was with our breakdown of each of the big publishers–the highlights, the things we wish they’d done better, and the biggest games.
Here are the highs, lows, and biggest games for:
- Sony — God of War, Kojima, and more.
- Microsoft — Play Anywhere, a new Xbox, and lots of games.
- Nintendo — Zelda, Zelda, and more Zelda.
- EA — The home of sports and shooters.
- Ubisoft — The funniest press conference at the show.
- Bethesda — A new Skyrim was just the icing on the cake.
For more E3 , check out our hub page at GameSpot.com/e3