The September 20 launch of Destiny: Rise of Iron is nearly upon us. With so much to learn about this upcoming expansion, we’ve compiled everything we know about it so far. Below you can find a roundup of gameplay footage and features detailing what you can expect.
For more on Destiny: Rise of Iron, check out the news stories below, and be sure to check back often as we update this feature with our review, in-depth features, and more gameplay footage throughout the week.
- Destiny Private Matches Now Available, Ahead of Rise of Iron’s Launch
- Destiny: Rise of Iron’s Weapon Balance Changes Outlined, Full Patch Notes Released
- Game of Thrones Heavily Influenced Destiny’s New Expansion
- Destiny’s Battle Axe Forged in Real Life
- You Can Obtain One of Destiny: Rise of Iron’s New Exotic Weapons Now
- New Destiny Gjallarhorn-Inspired Sparrow Revealed for Rise of Iron
What You Need to Know
Destiny: Rise of Iron is available exclusively for PS4 and Xbox One; it can be downloaded either standalone for $30 or purchased as a part of a $60 collection containing the expansion and all previous expansions that came before it. Watch Bungie’s official video or check out the list of news stories below for all the essential information.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron Trailer Shows Off Everything New–Private matches, new maps, a new mode, the next raid, and a lot more shown off in trailer.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron Adds Private Matches, New Multiplayer Mode Detailed–Bungie has revealed and detailed the new Crucible game type coming in Rise of Iron.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron’s New Weapons and Armor–Bungie recently released a multitude of images revealing a handful of the new armor sets and guns you can expect to obtain in Destiny: Rise of Iron.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron’s New Social Space, Weapons, and Cooperative Mode Detailed–The next expansion for Bungie’s shooter gets a lot more information.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron’s PS4-Exclusive Content Revealed–PlayStation users get a map, quest, and ship.
- Destiny’s Sparrow Racing, Halloween Events Return This Year–Bungie reveals that the limited-time events are coming back after Rise of Iron launches.
- Supremacy Mode Killstreak (New)–Check out gameplay of Destiny: Rise of Iron’s new Supremacy Mode and Last Exit map.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron – The Devil’s Lair Remastered Strike–Check out gameplay from the remastered Devils’ Lair strike from Destiny: Rise of Iron.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron Supremacy Gameplay–Check out this gameplay from Destiny’s new Supremacy Crucible mode on the Floating Gardens and Icarus maps, available with the new expansion, Rise of Iron.
- Icarus Mercury Sea Gameplay–Destiny: Rise of Iron round 2 of Supremacy exhibits the radial map and the energy mining ambitions of Mercury”s Languid Sea.