The Achievements are split up into several categories and have been censored for spoilers. The Coalition warns the list you might see posted anywhere but its blog might not be, so those who are spoiler-averse should be careful about inspecting full lists. The spoiler-free version can be found at the bottom of this post.
One Achievement we’ve heard about previously is Seriously 4.0, the latest version of a recurring Achievement from past Gears games. This one should again prove to be a real challenge, as is readily apparent from its description: “Complete Insane Campaign, ribbons, rank placements, Horde maps, re-ups, classes, and five skills.”
The Coalition also shared new details on Gear Packs, which have been discussed previously but never detailed in full. These are somewhat similar to Halo 5‘s Req packs–you earn credits by playing (Versus or Horde mode) that can then be used to purchase Gear Packs, which unlock various customization items and challenges. Alternatively, you can purchase Gear Packs outright with real-world money.
There are several different types of packs, but each unlocks five cards. These can be for bounties specific to Versus or Horde mode, or customization items like characters, weapon skins, and emblems. Cards can be destroyed and turned into scrap, which can then be used to create specific cards you want. “Apart from a few exceptions tied to promotions, every Card in the game at launch can be created with Scrap,” The Coalition said.
You’ll receive one of each type of pack when you first begin playing, and those who buy either the Ultimate Edition or season pass will receive 17 more. “There will be additional special Gear Packs throughout the coming year and beyond that will offer additional ways to get the kind of content you want,” it added.
The full Achievement list and The Coalition’s Gear Pack descriptions follow below.
Gears of War 4 Gear Packs
Versus Booster Pack
- Cost: 400 Credits or $0.99
- Contents: 5 Versus Bounties
The Versus Booster pack is ideal for players who want to challenge themselves with bounties, and speed up their progression through the ranks.
Versus Booster packs contain 5 Versus bounties–challenges that can be equipped before a match that, if successfully completed, offer XP or Credit rewards. As a reminder, Versus bounties are only consumed once successfully completed.
Horde Booster Pack
- Cost: 400 Credits or $0.99
- Contents: 4 Horde Skills, 1 Horde Bounty
The Horde Booster pack is all about acquiring or leveling up existing Horde Skills.
While players can purchase these packs to hasten progression, players are still limited on how many skills they can equip at one time (up to 5) by their class level. You’ll still need to play Horde 3.0 to gain the experience needed to level up. As with Versus bounties, Horde bounties are only consumed once successfully completed.
- Cost: 1000 Credits or $1.99
- Contents: 1 Guaranteed Customization Item, 4 Random Cards
This pack is great for players looking to acquire all kinds of Cards.
One card in each pack is guaranteed to be a character, weapon skin, or emblem. The other four cards can be any type, including customization items, Horde skills and bounties, which makes this a great variety pack for players not focusing on acquiring specific types of cards.
- Cost: 4000 Credits or $4.99
- Contents: 5 Customization Items, 1 Guaranteed to be Rare or higher
The best pack for rapidly building your collection of characters, weapon skins, and more!
One of the five cards in this pack is guaranteed to be Rare or higher. Every card in this pack will either be a character, weapon skin, or emblem. Horde skills and Versus bounties do not appear in this pack.
Gears Esports Supporter Pack
The Esports Supporter Pack is packed full of unique customization items that you can use online to showcase your support for Gears esports! We’ll be revealing more details after launch, just in time for the first major Gears esports activities of the season.
Gears of War 4 Spoiler-Free Achievement List
- Zen and the Art of Reloading – Perform 25 perfect active reloads [5G]
- Drop the Beat…down – Get 3 Dropshot headshots [5G]
- Now That’s a Knife! – Kill 10 enemies with combat knife after yanking or kicking [5G]
- Triple Play – Kill 3 enemies with a single Buzzkill shot [5G]
- Whoomp, There It Is! – Knife execute an enemy that was yanked over cover by another player [5G]
- I Live. I Die. I Live Again! – Rescue someone from inside a Snatcher [5G]
- Pounsus Interruptus – Kill a Pouncer mid-pounce with Shotgun or Chainsaw [5G]
- Stop Hitting Yourself – Kill a Guardian with a Guardian weapon [5G]
- 16 Story Progression Achievements [80G]
- Ready for More – Complete all campaign Acts (any difficulty) [10G]
- Learned the Hard Way – Complete all campaign Acts on Hardcore or Insane Difficulty [20G]
- The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors – Complete all campaign Acts on Insane Difficulty [30G]
- Come And Knock on My Door – Complete one Act in Co-op Campaign (any difficulty) [5G]
- Brothers Till The End – Complete all Campaign Acts in Co-op (any difficulty) [20G]
- The Sound Of Silence – Complete the Campaign without dropping your inheritance [25G]
- Collector – Recover 5 Campaign collectibles [5G]
- Pack Rat – Recover 10 Campaign collectibles [10G]
- Completist – Recover all Campaign collectibles [15G]
- Remember the Fallen – Recover all COG Tags during the Campaign [15G]
- But You Can’t Pick Your Family – Find 5 weapons in snot bubbles [5G]
- Look out! Uh… Never Mind – Kill 25 enemies by dropping pods on them [5G]
- –Spoiler Protected– Kills [5G]
- Gone With The Windflare – Kill 15 enemies using the environment during a windflare [5G]
- Big Ol Hero -Get the “Big Ol Hero” Ribbon ten times [5G]
- Bounty Hunter – Complete 20 Bounties [10G]
- Chest Candy – Earn one of each launch Ribbon [10G]
- Custom Made – Win a match using a non-Starter Character and non-default Weapon Skin [5G]
- Ranked and Filed – Achieve a rank in all launch Core and Competitive game modes [5G]
- Rollin’ With the Homies – Earn the maximum Consecutive Match Bonus in Versus [5G]
- Say Hello to My Little Friend – Get the final winning kill in Arms Race [5G]
- How’s it Going to Work? Teamwork! – Win a Casual Co-op Versus match [5G]
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! – Win a Normal Co-op Versus match [5G]
- Talent Gets Kills, Teamwork Wins Games! – Win a Hardcore Co-op Versus match [5G]
- To Go Fast, Go Alone. To Go Far, Go Together – Win an Insane Co-op Versus match [5G]
- At First I Was Afraid, I Was Petrified – Survive the first 10 consecutive waves of Horde in a squad (any difficulty, any map) [10G]
- Bilford Bogin! – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde in a squad (any difficulty, any map) [25G]
- I’ve Killed Things, Seen Places – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde in a squad on every Launch Series map (any difficulty) [50G]
- I Have Approximate Knowledge of Many Things – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde as Scout on Insane in a squad (any map) [20G]
- Job’s Done – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde as Engineer on Insane in a squad (any map) [20G]
- Oh What a Day! What a Lovely Day! – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde as Soldier on Insane in a squad [20G]
- I Choose Violence – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde as Heavy on Insane in a squad (any map) [20G]
- Give a Name. Any Name. – Complete 50 consecutive waves of Horde as Sniper on Insane in a squad (any map) [20G]
- I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills – Upgrade a Skill card to maximum level [5G]
- Skills That Make Me a Nightmare – Upgrade 5 Launch Series Skill cards to maximum level [10G]
- Classy Move – Reach level 10 in one Horde Class [5G]
- Stay Classy – Reach level 10 in every Launch Horde Class [10G]
- Gold Digger – Spend 100000 Power in the Fabricator (across all sessions) [10G]
- Sugar Daddy – Deposit 1,000,000 power in the Fabricator lifetime [10G]
- Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. – Upgrade Fabricator to maximum level (in one session) [5G]
- Call a Dr. If Lasting More than 4 Teammates – Resurrect 4 teammates using the Fabricator in a single session (any difficulty) [5G]
Progression and Cards
- Level 10 – Reach level 10 [10G]
- Level 50 – Reach level 50 [25G]
- It’s a Start – Earn 1000 Credits lifetime [5G]
- Moving on up! – Earn 10000 Credits lifetime [10G]
- I’m Drumpf – Earn 100000 Credits lifetime [20G]
- Craftsman – Craft a card [5G]
- Master Craftsman – Craft a Legendary card [10G]
- Thank You, Sir. May I Have Another? – Re-up once [10G]
- Please Sir, Can I Have Some More? – Re-up ten times [100G]
- Seriously 4.0 – Complete Insane Campaign, ribbons, rank placements, Horde maps, re-ups, classes and five skills [200G]