Blizzard’s tradition of supporting the Make-A-Wish foundation continues this year, as the company has revealed this year’s charity pet for World of Warcraft is a cat named Mischief the Fel Kitty.
Starting December 1 and running through the end of the year, people can buy the kitten pet from the game’s shop, with all proceeds will going to the Make-A-Wish organization. The group grants wishes to children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. Recently, Make-A-Wish turned a backyard into Fenway Park for a 10-year-old with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Blizzard didn’t say how much Mischief will cost from World of Warcraft’s store. We’ll report back with more details in the future. As stated, Mischief goes on sale beginning December 1.
The new World of Warcraft charity pet drive was announced at BlizzCon 2016. Fore more on the big news from the show so far, check out the stories below.
- Overwatch’s Next Character, Sombra, Officially Revealed
- Next Heroes of the Storm Playable Characters Revealed
- Blizzard Setting Up Its Own Overwatch Competitive League
- Hearthstone’s Next Expansion Revealed, Alongside Several New Cards
- All the New Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Cards
- Diablo 3 Adding a Retro, Diablo 1-Style Mode
- Diablo 3 Necromancer Class Confirmed