E3 2018 is nearly upon us. That means it’s time to tally up the games we know we’ll see at the show, while getting hyped about any surprises that may be in store. Anyone who primarily plays games on PC has a number of presentations to keep an eye on, including the PC Gaming Show as well as the big publisher conferences, all of which will likely reveal upcoming PC games.
Among the biggest PC games we know will be shown at E3 2018 are EA’s shared-world shooter Anthem and Ubisoft’s anticipated sequel The Division 2. We can also look forward to learning about the big fall update Bungie has planned for Destiny 2 and finding out what game Remedy has been working on since shipping Quantum Break in 2016.
On top of those sure things, the organizers of the PC Gaming Show promise this year’s presentation will feature more unannounced games and new trailers than in any previous year. Here’s when all the shows featuring PC games will be streaming live.
- Microsoft – Sunday, June 10 at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET
- Bethesda – Sunday, June 10 at 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET
- Square Enix – Monday, June 11 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
- Ubisoft – Monday, June 11 at 1 PM PT / 4 PM PT
- PC Gaming Show – Monday, June 11 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET
For more information, hop over to the full E3 conference schedule, and check the list below for all of the PC games we know are slated to make an appearance at E3 2018.
- 3 Minutes to Midnight
- Battlefield V
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Defiance 2050
- Destiny 2 (new Fall update/DLC)
- The Division 2
- For Honor
- Heavy Fire: Red Shadow
- Home Sweet Home
- Rage 2
- Remedy’s unannounced game
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- The Sinking City
- Skull & Bones
- Strange Brigade
- Tempest 4000
- V-Rally 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr