It’s a new week, which means there are new movies and shows to watch on Netflix right now. The streaming service has a slew of fresh titles arriving, including a highly anticipated new season of a Marvel favorite. Of course, that’s not the only Netflix original to be on the lookout for.
Naturally, the biggest new arrival of the week is the new season of Marvel’s Luke Cage. The second season follows the titular superhero in the aftermath of Defenders, as he grapples with his fame, while also coming up against a new threat in Bushmaster. If that’s not enough of a Marvel fix for you, the fifth season of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD also arrives on Netflix this week.
As for other originals, the competitive cooking show Cooking on High debuts this week. The unique spin on this particular food show is all of the recipes include cannabis as an ingredient. The original movie Brain on Fire also arrives on June 22, along with Season 2 of Heavy Rescue: 401. Lastly, don’t forget to revisit Disney’s Tarzan when it begins streaming on June 23.
You can take a look at everything arriving on Netflix this week below. Then make sure to check out all that is coming and going from the service in June.
- Club de Cuervos presenta: La balada de Hugo Sánchez (Netflix Original)
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5
- Hannah Gadsby: Nanette (Netflix Original)
- Brain on Fire (Netflix Original)
- Cooking on High (Netflix Original)
- Derren Brown: Miracle (Netflix Original)
- Heavy Rescue: 401: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Marvel’s Luke Cage: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Us and Them (Netflix Original)
- Disney’s Tarzan