|Cinematics Director/Lead Cinematics Designer *Cross Platform Title with a Major Hollywood Movie Tie-In*||Cinematics Animator
|We have a fantastic opportunity for a super talented Cinematics Director / Lead Cinematics Designer to join a highly experienced team whose founders all have on average 15years games experience each, and whose main focus is to make awesome games and have fun developing them. Currently working on a cross platform title that has a Hollywood movie tie-in, this game looks set to be a smash hit as the brains behind the movie is the creator of a ridiculously successful TV Series that has a phenomenally massive worldwide fan base and has also been nominated/walked away with a number of awards including the much coveted Emmys and Grammys.
Within this role you will primarily be creating and editing in-game scenes; working in close collaboration with the Writing, Design & Animation departments to translate scripted scenes into cinematics; as the Cinematics Director/Lead Cinematics Designer you will also be responsible for the gameplay camera, taking both aesthetics and functionality into account.
• You must have at least 2 published AAA titles to your credit all with a substantial degree of cinematics/cut-scenes (seen through from concept to completion) obtained in a similar role.
• 3d animation experience
• Awareness of film language
• Scripting knowledge
• At ease leading a team
• Superb English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Keen Gamer (interest in story driven games in particular)
• Experience with Unity would be highly advantageous
A very competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. INTERVIEWING NOW!
This position is an urgent hire for the team – as such regretfully we can only consider applications from applicants who have the right to work in the EU already secured.