Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
Throughout these terms and conditions, the following definitions will be applicable:
• ‘Company’ means MPG Universal a trading name of International Games Jobs Limited Units A- B, Grove Park Industrial Estate, The Green, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 5TZ and any subsidiary, partner or relation to the business.
• ‘We’ or ‘Us’ means ‘International Games Jobs Limited’ a Private Limited Company Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 08554225, and ‘our’ shall be construed accordingly.
• ‘You’ means the individual, company, business or organization perusing and/or using the Website, ’your’ shall be construed accordingly.
• ‘Website’ www.mpg-universal.com and/or any current/future mobile device applications are herein collectively referred to as the ‘Website’
• ‘Premium Service’ describes any paid for service on our Website
• ‘Advertising Products’ describes all recruitment products and services made available by ‘Us’ via our website ‘Company’ advertising relevant to the Studio that the Hiring Manager shall be deemed to represent via our Website.
• ‘Job Listing’ refers to both a free job listing and a paid for job listing.
• ‘Job Posting’ refers to a job opening advertised by the Hiring Manager on our Website
• ‘Hiring Manager’ shall mean the person, firm, organisation or business who is eligible to publish job postings on our website.
• ‘JobSeeker’ shall refer to an individual who uses our Website to search for, acquire information about and apply for job opportunities whether in the current or future.
• ‘Services’ means all recruitment services made available by the Company via its Website
• ‘Sales Order Form’ means an order for Services on a form provided by The Company (in any format) and signed/agreed by a Client (in any format including by email confirmation);
• ‘Recruiter Content’ means all or any part of the content and materials (including job advertisement particulars) supplied or made available by the Recruiter in connection with the Services;
• ‘CV’ refers to the Curriculum Vitae (also known as Resume) that the JobSeeker has prepared and supplied to the Website.
Your Use of this Site
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, when purchasing training courses or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.